Tree Care Meets Do-It-Yourself
The concept for this service is doing just the part(s) of the job a property owner is not able or interested in doing. Maybe you need a tree removed but do not have the experience/equipment to do the job safely. Maybe you have a tree that needs trimming and you don’t have the gear or desire to work at heights. Additionally, I carry liability insurance which can make work that involves the potential for property damage a bit less stressful.
If you can dispose of the brush/wood and do some cleanup, this approach might save you significant money. If you are looking for a full range of services or have a large/complex job, this might not be a good fit. I’m trying to keep things simple.
What type of work can I do?
- Fall a tree and cut it up into brush/firewood
- Trim trees
- Stack brush and logs in a location of your choosing
What can’t I do?
- Remove brush or wood. I don’t currently have a chipper or truck.
- Grind stumps. I don’t currently have a stump grinder.
- Pesticide application.
- I do not often work outside of Waukesha and Washington Counties.
Still interested? Use the contact button to let me know about your project. Estimates are free.